Welcome to the Jamestown Library!
School Year 2020-2021
Jamestown Curbside Book Pickup
- Put book holds in to the library catalog – Destiny Discover – by Monday, October 5th.
- Pick up books on Wednesday, October 7, 2:30-4:30 pm
- Start Date – Start putting holds in the week of September 22nd
- Pick Up Date – Wednesday, October 7, 2:30-4:30 pm
- Location – Outdoors – Front Loop in Front of Jamestown Elementary School
- Wear masks and maintain social distancing. One family member per household preferred.
How do I get books?
There are two options – please choose one depending on your child’s grade-level
- You pick the books (Grades 2-5) – Log into the library catalog and place holds on up to 3 specific print book titles by Monday, October 5th. Please see additional videos and instructions coming to your child’s 2-5 Library Canvas course.
- We pick the books (Grades Montessori, K, and First) – Based on your child’s interests. Please see the Google interest form in the Library Canvas course or provided by your child’s teacher.
How do I pick up the books?
Important: Before coming to Jamestown on Wednesday, October 7, please remember to check your child’s library account to see if books have been checked out to your child. If books are listed under “checkout”, that means that the book(s) or topics you requested will be waiting for you to pick up on Wednesday. If they are still under “holds” they are not ready for pickup. Come to the front of Jamestown and tell us your name. We will get your bag of book(s) to you as quickly as possible.
How do I return books?
Return books during curbside pickup.
Thanks for your patience as we start this system!
Listen and read along to a TumbleBook!
If you are having trouble with any of these resources, please email Ms. Blaine.